Appointment and Cancellation Policy
Please call 860.870.1954 to cancel a reservation.
To best serve our guests and our staff, we require a minimum of 24-hour notice
via telephone to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellations on short notice prohibit other guests from being able to enjoy service. Cancellations made with less than 24-hour notice may be subject to a charge of 50% of the reserved service value before booking any future reservations or receiving service.
No Show Policy
100% of the cost of the reserved appointment will be charged before any future reservations may be made.
Headliners reserves the right to limit reservations to same-day only for those that No Show continuously. We will do our best, but can not guarantee, a same-day reservation.
Out of respect for all of our clients, guests arriving after their start time may be asked to reschedule. When possible we will do our best to alter your services so that we can offer you the remaining of your reserved time.
While You Are Here
- Only registered service animals are allowed in the building.
- Consultation credits may only be applied at first reservation, within 30 days of consult. Because each stylist approaches color differently, consultation credits can not be transferred.
- Your satisfaction is important to us! If you have questions or concerns about a service you have received please reach out to our management team. Monetary refunds are not made for services rendered, however, we will happily make adjustments necessary upon the approval of management. Requests must be made within 7 days of service.
- Color corrective services often take multiple appointments and not every situation is 100% fixable, therefore color adjustments to corrective services are not complimentary.
When arriving for your updo service please have clean dry hair and wear a button down shirt.
We are a baby-friendly environment but ask the mobile children without a reservation to be accompanied by an adult not receiving service to ensure their safety.
Right of Refusal
Headliners Salon & Spa reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct or language.
- Salon retail not used or briefly tried and disliked may be exchanged for a retail credit for a period of 90 days. After that time all sales are final.
- Skincare and Make-up are not returnable. All sales are final.
to purchase Headliners Salon & Spa Gift Certificates.
Gift certificates are non-refundable. Gift Certificates (including those for Spa Packages) may be redeemed for products and services up to the amount printed on the Gift Certificate. Certificates may not be used to purchase, or be exchanged for, other gift certificates or cash. Headliners Salon & Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Instant Gift Certificates with a valid Authorization Code may be redeemed for any of our products or services, except as noted above, provided that payment has been received. Gift certificates must be present at time of redemption.
Wedding Party Appointments
Please call and speak with a manager for fees and scheduling. All parties that require opening earlier than the scheduled hours will be subject to an opening fee. Consultation or practice appointments are highly recommended for all services to ensure your special day is perfect!
Forms of Payment
Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Visa, Mastercard & Discover. We do not accept checks or American Express. Gratuities are payable in cash only. There is an ATM in our lobby for your convenience.
Headliners Salon & Spa reserves the right to change the services and prices at any time.
Headliners Salon & Spa charges sales tax according to the laws of the State of Connecticut. Prices shown on our website DO NOT include taxes unless otherwise indicated.
A trip to Headliners Spa should be a relaxing, blissful experience. But if it’s your first visit, it can be a bit difficult to know what to expect.
The following tips are designed to make the spa experience more enjoyable for you and our other spa guests.
- Please no texting, cell phones, or electronics.
- Leave your valuables at home.
- Please cancel at least 24 hours in advance of service or a fee will be imposed.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to service.
- If you arrive late we will accommodate you the best we can, but we will start our next scheduled service on time.
- Gratuities: as in any service based profession a general recommendation is 15-20% of the service total. Gratuities are payable in cash only.
- Only children that are receiving services over the age of 12 are permitted in our spa area.
- Spa services must be held with a gift certificate or a credit card.